We have compiled a list of best practices for taking the Anticancer Lifestyle Program eLearning Course.
Please visit this page to view the best practices instructions.
How do I access the course?
Once you have registered for the program, you will receive an email with a link to create a password, and instructions on how to access the course. If you did not receive this welcome email, please check your junk and SPAM folders. You can search your email box for the following return address: "firstname.lastname@example.org" to find the email.
We recommend that you bookmark this link to easily return to your course.
You can also access the course by signing into your account, navigating to your dashboard by clicking on "My Dashboard" from the upper right of the website page, and selecting the desired module from those listed.
Is there a time limit to complete each module?
Your registration for the program is 60 days. However, there is no limit to the number of times you may register for the Anticancer Lifestyle Program eLearning Course.
When your registration expires, you can register again by selecting the button "Register Again" on the bottom of your student dashboard page.
Can I take more than one module at a time?
Yes, please do. By registering for the course, you are automatically registered in all five course modules. You may take them in any order, although we recommend taking the “Introduction/Change” module first, as it explains our approach in the course and suggests ways to deal with some of the barriers to lifestyle change.
How do I reset my password?
If you forget your password, you can reset it by selecting “Forgot Password?” on the sign in page.
If you are already signed in to the site and want to change your password, click on your name and select “My Account” and then select “Password."
Browser Troubleshooting Tips
- Make sure that you are using a supported browser, and that your browser is up to date. Thinkific supports the latest two editions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Microsoft Edge. We strongly recommend using Chrome for the best user experience.
- Refresh your cache, and restart your browser. For instructions on how to clear your cache, visit this webpage.
- Try accessing the website in a Private or Incognito window. This action will open a fresh browser window without any extensions or settings blocking your content.
- Try out a different browser (we recommend Chrome). Sometimes, an issue can be browser specific.
- Try disabling your browser extensions to see if there is a conflict.
- Try a different device or computer. Rarely, a specific device can have trouble with a content type.
- Restart your device. It's an oldie, but a goodie!
My question is not listed here.
Please send an email to email@example.com with as much of the following information as you are able to provide:
- A brief description of the issue
- Your name and the email address you registered for the program with
- Which module and segment has the issue
- Which browser (and version) you were using when you experienced the problem
- Do you have extensions on the browser? Did you try disabling them?
- What troubleshooting steps have been tried?
- Do you have a screen capture of the error? If so, please send that as well.
- Please screenshot any error message, and attach it to the email.